Agile's FleetCommander is a web-based fleet management solution, designed to make it easy to manage the vehicles in any fleet. It is entirely web-based with no installation required for your end users.
Already have a partial fleet management solution? That's okay. We've integrated FleetCommander with maintenance, HR, accounting, risk management, and ERM systems--among others. Ask us how we can integrate with your existing systems.
Read more about some of the features and benefits of FleetCommander below, and contact us today for more information or a personalized online demo.
Constantly evolving, our fleet management solution makes a fleet manager's life easier with features such as customizable interfaces, online reservations, automated policy enforcement, fleet optimization, maintenance and work order management, key control, fuel management, GPS integration, reporting, user management, permission-based access, and much more.
Your Own Fleet Website
Customize your own version of FleetCommander for your fleet managers, dispatchers, maintenance personnel, inspection and prep staff, and even your drivers! Logos, links and text can be customized to make the site uniquely yours.
Online Vehicle Reservations
Set up the customizable online vehicle request form for your drivers to use. Featuring automatic error-checking, automated policy enforcement and optional vehicle selection, the average request takes less than 30 seconds.
Fleet Utilization, Optimization, and Assignment
Consult intuitive graphical interfaces which make it quick and easy for even the novice to maximize fleet efficiency. See how your fleet is being utilized at-a-glance. Optimize your fleet and assign vehicles to reservations with the click of a mouse.
Create preventative maintenance plans and assign them to vehicles. Quickly create work orders and track the status and costs of the tasks, parts and labor associated with work done on an asset. FleetCommander adapts to both in-house operations, as well as those organizations that outsource to a variety of vendors.
Key Control and Kiosks
Give your drivers the ability to check out and check in vehicles with a FleetCommander key control system. Grant the privilege of self-checkout to specific drivers, and optionally allow "Grab-and-Go" reservations, giving authorized drivers the ability to self-dispatch an available vehicle "on-the-fly." Use a kiosk with or without key control, and even lock fuel cards or credit cards in your system along with your keys.
Examine data such as motor pool utilization, vehicle usage, maintenance due, maintenance costs, missing mileage, accident statistics, aging by time or miles, and much more. You decide how you want to filter your reports, how they should be sorted, and whether your data should be exported in Excel or HTML format.
Activate and manage a user's profile, permissions (at the site level or across the enterprise), dependents, vehicle usage, and more. New users can register online and your authorized managers can grant them instant access to FleetCommander over the web. FleetCommander support single sign-on and integrates with Active Directory®, SharePoint®, and ERM applications such as Oracle® PeopleSoft.
Optimize the Use of Your Motor Pool
- View daily or hourly utilization data by vehicle, vehicle type, fleet site, and more.
- Assign vehicles based on criteria you establish (e.g. oldest/newest, highest/lowest mileage, first in/last in, etc.).
- Balance the mix of "assigned" to "pooled" vehicles.
Optimize the Use of Your Staff
- Enjoy automated error-checking, rule validation and policy enforcement.
- Take advantage of automatically updating dashboards, letting your maintenance personnel, dispatchers and managers know what needs to be done and when.
- Allow your drivers to make vehicle requests and check request status.
- Allow drivers with assigned vehicles to easily report mileage usage and imputed income information online. Vehicle profiles are automatically updated with the latest odometers, and maintenance reminders are automatically generated.
Optimize the Use of Your Budget
- Save money by making your resources as cost-effective as they can be.
- Let FleetCommander's automatic policy enforcement inform your drivers and lower your risk.
- Enhance customer service by reviewing customer feedback which can be solicited or spontaneously given at any time.